- 1.1. This Policy defines the handling and protection of (hereinafter the Site Services) the information on physical persons (further – Users) by epizode.com site administration , which can be obtained by the Website when a User of services provided through the Site.
- 1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure adequate protection of information about Users, including their personal data from unauthorized access and disclosure.
- 1.3. The relations connected with the collection, storage, dissemination and protection of information provided by the User are governed by this Policy, other official documents of the Site and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
- 1.4. By registering and using the Website and the services, the User agrees to the terms of this Policy.
- 1.5. In case the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy of the use of the Site and/or any Services available using the Website must be stopped immediately.
The purpose of the collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Site
- 2.1. The processing of personal data of users in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. The website processes the personal data of the User in order:
- — identify the parties within the framework of agreements and contracts with the Site;
- — provide User services directly related to the subject Site;
- — checking, research and data analysis in order to maintain, improve and create new services and sections of the Website.
- 2.2. Carrying out statistical and other researcр based on depersonalized data.
Conditions for processing personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
- 3.1. Operator for the collection and processing of personal data on the Website is Epizode LLC, INN (Taxpayer’s Identification Number) 9721011598 , legal address: 34, sh. Frezer str., 107140, Moscow, Russian Federation. The processing of personal data is carried out directly by the operator through the formation of the Central information system.
- 3.2. The website takes all necessary measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
- 3.3. The site provides access to personal User data only to persons whom this information is necessary to ensure the functioning of the Website, Services and the provision of services to the User.
- 3.4. The site may use User-provided information, including personal data, to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including prevention and/or suppression of illicit and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of User-provided information can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement, and in other cases stipulated by the legislation the Russian Federation.
- 4.1. The user when using the Website confirms that:
- has all necessary rights, allowing him to register (create an account) and use of the website Services;
- indicates accurate information about yourself in the volumes necessary to use the Services of the Website, mandatory fields for the further Services of the site marked in a special way, all other information provided by the user at his own discretion.
aware that the information on the Website, posted by the User itself, can become available to third parties, are not covered by this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
familiar with this Policy, agrees with her and assumes the rights and obligations. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and tick the corresponding box under the link to this Policy is the written User consent to collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties personal data provided by the User.
- 4.2. The site does not verify the accuracy of received (collected) information about Users except when such inspection is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the user.
- 4.3. In the case of total or partial refusal to provide personal data the Website reserves the right to refuse the User in providing the specific services for which the implementation is required to be provided to.
Within this Policy, "User personal information" refers to:
- 5.1. Information provided by the User when using the Website and Services: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and/or email address, information about your social network profiles, date of birth, hometown, home address, identification document, a photographic image.
- 5.2. Data that are automatically transferred to the Services in the process of their use is installed on the User`s device software, including IP address, information from cookies, information about user`s browser (or other program, where you can access Services), access time, address of the requested page.
- 5.3 Other information about the User, collection and/or provision of which is determined by the regulations of individual services of the Site.
Modifying and deleting personal data
- 6.1. The user can at any time change (update, Supplement) the provided personal information or its part and the parameters of its confidentiality by using the function of editing personal data in the section or in the personal section of the Service.
- 6.2. The user can also remove the informationthem provided within a specific personal account. Removal of the account may result in the inability to use certain Services. To delete an account, you need to contact technical support via email firstname.lastname@example.org
7.2. This Policy and the relationship between the User and the Site arising from its use shall be governed by the law of the Russian Federation.
Feedback. Questions and suggestions
- 8.1. All suggestions or questions regarding this Policy should be directed to the technical support of the Site via email email@example.com